The Sobriety Circle & Triangle Symbol, is the symbol used by Alcoholics Anonymous. The equilateral triangle represents the three part answer - unity, recovery and service - to a three part disease - physical, mental and spiritual, while the circle represents wholeness or oneness.
• 25mm (1 inch) strong metal split ring
• 35mm x 20mm Aluminium Rectangle hand stamped with either ‘Believe In Yourself’ or ‘One Step At A Time’ You can make your selection from the drop down menu.
• 18mm Recovery Symbol Charm
* Option to have a date added onto the back.
• Packaged on card inside a clear Cello sleeve and in a pretty organza bag.
This would make an encouraging gift for anyone battling alcohol addiction.